HYPNet - The HIV In Young People NetworkHYPNet is a multidisciplinary group of health professionals and voluntary sector representatives working with young people (ages 14-24 years of age) living with HIV infection. The network has grown organically through word-of-mouth and is a truly multidisciplinary collaboration with representatives from all sectors actively involved.
- Allow focused time for discussion of the complex issues surrounding the management of young people living with HIV.
- Establish best practice for the future development of services.
- Guide appropriate clinical governance, including research, audit and staffing arrangements for services promoting care for this group.
- Ensure that accurate and appropriate data are collected longitudinally.
- Promote the specific issues faced by this group of young people in both health and social care.
The minutes and slides from the last HYPNet meeting held at Evelina Children's Hospital on 19th September 2012 are available here.
The following items have been added to our resources section:
You can download the VZV, Measles and Rubella serology proforma here.
You can now download the HYPNet Sexual Health Leaflets For Adolescents here:
With thanks to Tibotec and Bristol-Meyers Squibb for their support.
HYPNet, CHIVA, BASHH, BHIVA Guidance on the management of sexual and reproductive health for adolescents living with HIV 2011 are now online and can be downloaded here.